I’m pleased to present you with a quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you’re right you’ll know, and if you’re wrong you’ll see an Australian children’s song, or alt-pop hit, I can’t quite tell which.
Ride safe, ride safely, and enjoy riding safely this weekend.
–Wildcat Rock Machine
(Shouldn’t they upgrade their logo to a thru-axle already?)
1) Big news! Campagnolo is coming out with:
—A 12-speed drivetrain
—A mountain bike group
—Gravel-specific ergo shifters
—A new top-tier groupset called “Super Duper Record”
2) This hub is superior to other hubs because it has:
—A “sharply digressive spring curve”
—A “linear digression increasing exponentially along its radius”
—A “tangentially opposed spoke orientation for increased lateral stiffness”
—Holes and stuff
(“Come in Schrader?”)
3) How much for this digital tire pressure monitor?
—Will come pre-installed on all new gravel bikes as per new CPSC guidelines
4) Dishwashers are more efficient than hand-washing.
5) Fill in the blank: “Adults Are ___________ San Francisco On Tiny Electric Scooters”
6) Lucas Brunelle is a big Hall and Oates fan.
7) The cure for helmet hair is:
***Special Crime Of The Century Bonus Video!***