That means two things:
1) After today’s post I won’t be updating this blog until Wednesday, July 5th, at which point I will resume regular updates;
B) I may have to take a ride over to Jersey and pick up a bunch of “non-explosive, non-aerial” fireworks.
In the meantime, the Bike Forecast will be updated tomorrow, and if you haven’t already you should read today’s post about the hot new bike fine in Australia.
And now, I’m pleased to present you with a quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you’re right that’s freaking fantastic, and if you’re wrong you’ll see the most humiliating thing an American can ever experience.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and be sure to honor America this weekend by taking on an onerous car loan. See you back here on Wednesday the 5th!
–Wildcat Rock Machine
1) It’s almost like there’s a correlation between being a careless driver and running into people.
2) The most recent rider to be caught doping for the Gran Fondo New York finished in what place?
3) What piece of equipment is Andrew Talansky using to prepare for the Tour de France?
—A hub that introduces friction to create resistance
—An electric fat-burning belt
—A pair of brain-stimulating headphones
—A scranus-stimulating chamois
4) Who is America’s top (road) cyclist?
5) Which is not a term or phrase from VeloNews’s review of the Yeti SB5c?
(Seems worth a shot…)
6) Fill in the blank:
“Move over, blood doping: cyclists might be ‘_________’ soon”
7) I am directly responsible for a modest rally in the stock price of Tailored Brands Inc.
***Special Independence Day-Themed Bonus Video!***
What could possibly go wrong?