To mark the release ofÂ Good + Simple (eek!) we’re running an extra special competition. You can win a pair of invitationsÂ to come and celebrate in style at ourÂ book launch party! Join our friends and family on Monday 22nd February for cocktails and canapÃ©s in The Rumpus Room atÂ The Mondrian Hotel, London. This is one of our mostÂ loved spots in London, with beautiful viewsÂ overlooking the river. What’s more, you’ll be treated to an overnight stay and breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant (and our personal favourite), Sea Containers where our dear friend, New-York based award-winning Seamus Mullen is the head chef.
Simply enter your email address below to sign up to our newsletter and you will be automatically entered into a prize draw. The closing date for this competition is Wednesday 17th February at midday.Â The winner will be chosenÂ on Thursday 18th FebruaryÂ at midday and directly contacted by email. If you’re already signed up to our newsletter, not to worry! You can still enter by submittingÂ your email address below and we won’t be sending you duplicate emails.
Please read the Terms & Conditions below before entering.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. Â All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw. Â
- This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of The Random House Group Limited (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw. Â Â
- Entries must be received by WednesdayÂ 17th February 2016 12:00 GMT (closing date). Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for delayed entries. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, simply sign up (or re-sign up) to the Hemsley & Hemsley newsletter through the online form found at www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/good-simple-competition-come-to-our-book-launch-party/
- All correctly completed âentriesâ will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 18th February 2016. The first âentryâ drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize is an invitation for winner and one (1) guest to the Good + Simple book launch party held on Monday 22nd February from 6:30pm-8:30pm at the Mondrian London as well as a one-night stay in a complimentary room (room category will be decided on the day of arrival based on occupancy) at Mondrian London, including a continental breakfast in Sea Containers. Room check-in will be from 3pm on Monday 22nd February and check-out is at 12 noon on Tuesday 23rd February (prize).
- The prize is non-transferrable, no dates can be changed and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice. Â
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date (i.e. by 19th February 2016). The winner(s) must claim their prize within 48 hours of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- The winner agrees to the promoterâs use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoterâs publicity material. Â
- Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running this prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winnerâs name will be available upon the promoterâs receipt of a stamped addressed envelope requesting the same.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoterâs sole opinion) or who, in promoterâs sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Â You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this prize draw is submitted to the promoter and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and you agree that neither Facebook, Instagram nor Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this prize draw.
- The promoterâs decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the prize draw. Â Â
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoterâs contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.