Ready to take on 2018? Let’s take full advantage of the new year with a bit of TLC. The new year is the perfect opportunity to reset your system and support your digestion through cleansing, nourishing foods after the festive delights we’ve been enjoying throughout December.
I’ve put together a 3 Day Cleanse + Reset plan which draws on Ayurvedic philosophy and dishes to ease us into the new year. My passion, Ayurveda – the Indian ‘science of life’ – is based around thousands of years of comfort foods that look after you from the inside out, giving you that inner glow by stoking your digestive fire ‘Agni’ while delivery easy nourishment. There’s no skipping meals and no workouts, only relaxing walks, gentle yoga and a bit of breath work if you fancy it. Yep this is more about baths than boot camps, stretches than sweating and pampering rather than pain…chilled, calm, cosy and delicious in a gently powerful way, you know?
Earlier in the month, I launched this 3 Day Cleanse + Reset over at JasmineHemsley.com and received an incredible response so had to share it with you. Subscribe to the Jasmine Hemsley newsletter to access my simple, scrummy 3 day plan. If you’ve got my new book East by West already then you’ll have all the info on pg 291, otherwise click the link below to get started!
Why it’s so good:
- By supporting your body and giving it a break from too much food or hard-to-digest food we allow it to do what it does best; cleanse, balance and repair. The result is an overall better functioning of the mind and body.
- It’s so simple – only 3 days, 4 recipes and one-pot (so less washing up!)
- Only a few ingredients in each dish plus your spice cupboard (or natures medicine cabinet)
- This is hearty, comforting, warming and grounding plan perfect for the Winter months – unlike more prohibitive cleanses like juicing, raw food or calorie counting detoxes.
- It’s an effective reset for the taste buds and the appetite and sorts the cravings from true hunger – these nutritious meals fill you up and totally satisfy.
- This 3-day plan is all about cosy pampering and honouring yourself. More yin than yang. No complicated gym or exercise plans.
Sign Up HERE